Basic of any computer language :


if you are a developer then it will sharp your basic concept about language.And if you are just new bee for language, then it will make strong your basic.

For learning any language, we should not have graduation or any other degree. Today, we will learn basic of any language. These things will be related to Java, Objective-c, PHP, Swift, etc.

What is computer language?
- Simple, it is a language just like human language. I use English  to communicate with you. But, If I want to tell computer that ‘Hi ! How are you?’ then I should use computer language.
  Today, we tell computer to make SUM of two numbers. Because computer is over servant. right? We will follow these steps to tell this to it.

10 + 11 = 21

Step 1 :
- Tell computer store ’10’ in RAM.
Computer say: I saved.what name should I give me, so you can find it?
 “Tell it as ‘John’”
 “OK.Sir”

You say: “Store 11 in RAM & name it ‘Bob’ ”
Computer: “Done, sir”

As I said computer can’t understand English, we will type this.

John = 10 
Bob  = 11

Step 2 :
Computer ask us : “What you will store into John? Only number or name?”
“Only number”

Type :
int John = 10
int Bob = 11


In any language, you just need to say these things to computer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to start development of project?

3 things mobile game developer need to do for good game.